- Frame color: matte black
- Lens color: grey
- Fit: standard
- Product Code: OO4123-0155
Technologies includedHigh Definition Optics Lenses
All Oakley lenses offer HDO Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
- Light Transmission: 16%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Neutral
- Base Lens Color: GRAY
We took all your favorite features of our best-selling style Holbrook, and crafted it into a lightweight sheet metal frame with advanced technology, taking this time-honored style one step further.
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, durable stainless steel frame material
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Hollowpoint hinge
- Available with Prizm lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- HDPolarized: Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses: Single Vision (+2.0 to-4.00) and Progressive Vision (+2.0 to -3.00)